Scope of Services
Team Alignment // Leadership // Strategy // Decision Support
development management services
The number of details and amount of oversight that goes into every construction job can make your head spin. We treat each project like it’s our own, so you can be sure we’re choosing the best partners, and closely monitoring budgets and timelines. By bringing people together, we create an idea factory that gives project’s momentum and unique opportunity for success. From design to ribbon-cutting, you can count on us to help you achieve results.
- Oversee architects, engineers, contractors and 3rd party vendors
- Manage and oversee development budgets
- Manage entire project schedule (not just contractor’s schedule)
Project Goals, Vision + Strategy ● Master Schedule ● Feasibility Analysis ● Proforma + Financial Analysis Coordination & Review ● Site Analysis + Selection ● Entitlements (PPP; Local Jurisdiction Support) ● Due Diligence Coordination & Review
Planning + Funding
Master Planning ● Preliminary Budget ● Finalize Financial Structure ● Due Diligence ● Concept Schedules ● 3rd Party Consultant Procurement ● Program Strategy (Workforce, MWBE, etc.) ● Insurance Strategy ● Development Delivery Strategy
Programming ● Sustainability ● Development Planning ● Architect Solicitation & Negotiation ● Concept Design ● Schematic Design ● Design Development ● Construction Documents ● FF&E Management
Contractor Solicitation & Negotiation ● Value Engineering ● Permitting ● Contract Negotiations ● FF&E Pricing ● Budget Analysis ● Scheduling ● Guaranteed Maximum Price ● Site Validation
Construction / Execution
Manage Contract Agreements ● Project Controls ● Manage Construction Schedule ● Budget Management ● Change Order Management ● Quality Review ● Marketing + Tours ● Health + Safety ● Ancillary Program Management
Commissioning ● Facility Training ● Facility Operations Transition ● Punchlist Management ● Owner Move-In ● Grand Opening ● Financial Closeout ● Final Reporting + Compliance ● Warranty Management ● On-Time/On-Budget
Predevelopment + preconstruction management Services
The preconstruction phase is critical to your project’s success. It’s when we use data, analysis, value engineering and other strategies to bring your vision to life, while uncovering ways to mitigate risks along the way, teeing you up for future success.
- Prepare planning and zoning applications and obtain necessary approvals
- Assist with environmental abatement program, coordinate demolition and site preparation, and supervise utility installations or relocations
- Evaluate alternatives for project delivery methods and make recommendation regarding most effective and appropriate method
- Solicit and evaluate Contractor candidates and recommend selection
- Negotiate (with input and direction from Owner) and secure Owner-Contractor Agreement contract including detailed review of contract documents prior to execution
- Negotiate (with input and direction from Owner) and secure Owner-Architect Agreement and scope of Architect’s Services
- Lead value-engineering efforts involving entire project team to achieve optimum construction value and maximum operating efficiency
- Review programmatic and space requirements with Owner, Architect, and Contractor to develop baseline project program
- Solicit and evaluate Architect candidates and recommend selection to Owner including evaluation of all design discipline selections (i.e., Civil, Landscape, Hardscape, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing)
- Facilitate and direct implementation of Owner program requirements into a finalized design
- Facilitate design coordination ensuring timely approvals
- Review and make recommendations throughout design development
We understand that investing in real estate poses risks. Specific asset-sector knowledge is paramount when it comes to making sound project decisions that drive value and deliver on investor expectations. With a consistent pulse on the real estate and construction markets, we are able to provide a customized plan to help respond to evolving market conditions and de-risk your project while staying in-tune with your project and financial goals.
- Represent private equity firms to ensure your investment is being safeguarded
- Offer our experience and knowledge of behalf of private equity firms
- Perform feasibility analysis to assess potential project locations, schemes, etc.