Emory Healthcare Northlake Office Campus
This renovation project transformed the former Northlake Mall into a 224,000 SF innovative office campus for 1,600 Emory employees. The $30 Million project included the buildout of private offices, open and flex workstations, and conference rooms, as well as training, break, and reception areas.
- Converted existing Sears and Kohl’s department stores into Class A office space.
- Consolidated 15 departments from five metro Atlanta locations.
- Transformed former Garden Center into a 3,500 SF break room with a 3,700 SF outdoor patio.
- Facilitated critical move allowing employees to work in existing locations until the last day of lease terms and moved to new location the following business day.
- Installed a scheduling system for 40+ conference rooms.
- Worked closely with landlord on Emory’s behalf to deliver the space.
Humphries & Company